Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Turner Turner is offline

Default Charlieb: Which Midi lathe?

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:41:41 -0800, charlieb
wrote:

Repost. Oops heading should be Charlieb.

I fell into wood turning because of a little UniMat metal
lathe. Here's some about where that went.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T.../Turning1.html

Have fun finding your perfect lathe - and accessories!

charlie b

Hi Charlie B,

I am amazed at the wealth of information you have at your
website. I will be popping in every spare moment before and
after we move into a 3bds house. I will busy making a
completely new kitchen a bathroom and maybe a year later
adds another bedroom. I got the two cars' garage for my
woodworking , my wife a bedroom for her craft shop and the
living room will be my kid study room.

While planning for the move and shopping for woodworking
machineries, I am also looking for lumbers and plywood in
the SFO and surrounding areas. Do you know any lumberyard
where I could buy "reasonable" price roughed sawn hard
Maple, Oak, furniture grade plywood and rough sawn railroad
tie lumber (6/4x8')?

Thank you.