Posted to rec.woodworking
GG.and.UN. GG.and.UN. is offline

Default Spraying vs. Rolling Kitchen Cabinets

We are not terribly opposed to either satin or semi-gloss for the
cabinets but I'd like to know which would be better at hiding the
brush strokes better. The high gloss we had was as I said
horrendously difficult to work with in terms of hiding brush strokes.
I also read the flat is very difficult as well. Since both satin and
semi-gloss are in the middle there, are they about the same or is one
generally better than the other in terms of being the easiest to work
with to attain smooth finish?