Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Norton Ed Norton is offline

Default Beginner's Tiling Book?

If possible, change the valve from the other side of the wall.
To replace tile and make it look right is very difficult.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm replacing the faucet and valve in my bathtub and need to pull out
the tile and put backerboard where there's sheetrock and put the tile
back. This is a big job for me as I've never done anything like it
before.

Can anyone recommend a good book on tiling for beginners? I know
nothing so I need something very step by step with nothing left out
including information about putting in the backerboard.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

John