Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Spraying vs. Rolling Kitchen Cabinets

"GG.and.UN." wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, I need a group hug so bear with me:

I feel like we've spent a lot of time on this already and haven't
received very good results.

I've been laying out my solutions and have come to these conclusions:

1) Tomorrow I sand everything down and redo everything using the
hotdog roller and the BM with Penetrol. The thing is I can't roll
everything and will have to brush in certain areas and I worry about
the inconsistency.

With a 4 inch 1" diameter roller you will be surprised how close you can get
to corners and into tight spots. I typically use a brush when doing
cabinets to get small cramped areas. The foam roller will also do trim
pretty easily.