Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default 4" vs 6" duct for Dust collection?

trs80 wrote:
uhhhh....it was phone calls.....not driving. Took 40 minutes. Its
someting we enjoy here in California, modern communications. I hear it will
be spreading to other parts of the country in the near future..

We're waiting to see if it's just a fad.

rascal less in the world.
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000715-0, 02/20/2007
Tested on: 2/21/2007 3:26:12 AM