Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Three way motion sensor switch

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:02:26 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Mark Lloyd wrote:

It's A Cooper Wiring Devices model 6109.

This model has 3 wires, but the third wire is ground (which doesn't
have to be connected).

Are you sure about that?

Yes. I actually had 2 identical devices, one of which hasn't been
installed. I was looking at it while writing that response. Most of
the wiring in my house is old enough not to have ground. There would
have been no place to connect that green wire.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy