Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Did I get kicked off this ng?

Lawrence wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:56 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
AKA gray asphalt wrote:
My last three posts didn't get posted. Maybe my post about "adult
tinker toys" seemed like spam. Weird.

You are using Google Groups to post instead of a real new client
(such as Outlook Express).

Google takes as long as a week to propagate posts.

Use a real newsreader.

I use google and my writings have always been promptly posted. If you
use a news reader then how can you claim that google takes a week??

I follow several low-volume newsgroups (mostly having to do with beavers).
More than once a post has appeared in the six hours since I last checked the
group and the post is dated up to five days prior. Investigation showed this
"confused" post came via Google.