Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Did I get kicked off this ng?

On Feb 20, 7:33 am, "Lawrence" wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:56 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

AKA gray asphalt wrote:
My last three posts didn't get posted. Maybe my post about "adult
tinker toys" seemed like spam. Weird.

You are using Google Groups to post instead of a real new client (such as
Outlook Express).

Google takes as long as a week to propagate posts.

Use a real newsreader.

I use google and my writings have always been promptly posted. If you
use a news reader then how can you claim that google takes a week??

I suspecst anyone having problems posting from Google (I do) was
caught like I was. Under the new format there is short pause before
the post is accepted. If you don't wait for the "your post was
successful", it doesn't show up. Took me a few days to find that out.

Harry K