Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default Did I get kicked off this ng?

Lawrence wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:56 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
AKA gray asphalt wrote:
My last three posts didn't get posted. Maybe my post about "adult
tinker toys" seemed like spam. Weird.

You are using Google Groups to post instead of a real new client
(such as Outlook Express).

Google takes as long as a week to propagate posts.

Use a real newsreader.

I use google and my writings have always been promptly posted. If you
use a news reader then how can you claim that google takes a week??

Doesn't take a genius to know more that what one currently uses, you know.
Google and all the others will add delays to posts occasionally and IFF he
was reported for spamming, Google could well have blocked him.

Outlook Express is a good newsreader that most people have and you get
posted as fast as the servers process your post; which can still be several
minutes, depending on traffic.

Pop`