Posted to rec.woodworking

Default mahogany for cutting board?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
I am not talking about the post in which you posted two links. I am
talking about the subsequent post in which you agreed that any of the
woods in the lists that you posted could kill someone when used in a
cutting board.

You referenced the other post. Yes I did later say
*************
Any of them can, depending on your tolerance, susceptibility, general
health. Aside from that, I did not say they would kill, I just posted
FACTS. Use them how you see fit.

I did not refer to cutting board, but wood in general. If you happen to
have some strange allergy yes, it is possible to have a reaction. Billions
of people in the world and a very few get sick and die from some rather
seemingly benign material.

Read the second sentence. The one where I said ***Aside from that, I did
not say they would kill****