Stan Schaefer

Default Strangest first project.

"Backlash" wrote in message ...
I used to LOVE those old 60's Popular Mechanics when there were things to
BUILD in there. Do you remember the saucy skimmer? But, alas, they, like a
lot of magazines, turned into glossy ads. You might still be able to find
bound volumes of the magazines at your local library. My library still had
copies back to 1947 about 3 years ago.

RJ

Most libraries have converted them into microfilm these days, alas.
Bandsawed the binders off and photographed them, then pulped them. I
do have my personal set of Popular Science from about '70 or so back
into the mid-30s. Microfilm just isn't the same.

Stan