Posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.woodworking

Default ot

G'Day mates & shelias, seems that Bruce, sometimes known as Gunner
cracked open a Fosters on Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:30:51
GMT and did write in misc.survivalism :
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:48:56 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but "0:-" wrote
on Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:41:57 -0800 in misc.survivalism :
ot

Keep it on the QT, SVP.

Nyet pravila nomer pyats.

tschus
pyotr

Rule Five of the Australian Philosophy Department, translated into
Russian by Bruce, and transliterated by your's truly, Bruce.

tschus
Bruce

You don't mind if we call you Bruce, so much simpler to remember?

--
pyotr "Bruce" filipivich
Monty Python Quotes: Enough of them can simulate a conversation.