Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

Default Designated parking spaces at superstore

dg wrote:
I found a refreshing use of designated parking spaces at a new Wickes
near me.

Instead of disabled and 'mother and baby' spaces near the doors, the
bays were actually marked up with icons of vans, and are designated
for van parking.

Great idea! I think they have spotted the move to Get Someone In after the
recent DIY boom. I heard somewhere that Wickes said their busy days used to
be Saturday with the DIY crowd & now it's Monday with tradesmen.

Well done Wickes.

Well done indeed. I'm getting to like Wickes more & more.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman