Ron Thompson

Default Daisychaining air compressors

Or should I just bite the bullet and go
buy the big $600 I-R that I really want? I could sell the two compressors
to defray some of the replacement cost, and get a freestanding unit that
would take up less space.

Just playing with ideas for in the meantime.

Steve

You will never regret buying the IR. If you have to be in the same
space with the compressor, running the air intake outdoors will
quieten it down a bunch. A compressor shed is great, though!

Ron Thompson
Was On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast,
Now On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

http://www.plansandprojects.com

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)