Posted to alt.home.repair
amyyd amyyd is offline

Default Repairing electric baseboard heating

My home is about 40 years old (ranch style) and I have 2 baseboard
heaters that are not working. I have purchased new heaters, but need
to know how to attached them and how to troubleshoot what is the
problem. Heaters in other parts of the house work fine. I thought it
might be as simple as 1) shutting down the electricity 2) attacing the
wall wiring to the new baseboard 3) turn electricity back on and turn
the zone one and wait for the heat to come out! Anything wrong with
my plan of action?

Thanks
amyyd