Posted to rec.woodworking

Default mahogany for cutting board?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
No, you said that any of them could kill when used in a cutting board.

Prove it.

Please explain what you would accept as "proof". Most people would
accept quoting the entire post and providing a link to the archived
copy on Google Groups as sufficient proof.

Yes, it proves I did not state that.

If you think someone forged your headers on that post, please SAY SO.
Your continuing to just deny, deny, deny when it is out there in front
of God and everybody makes you look, well, out of touch with reality.

No, it is you looking the fool. Check my post. I already re-quoted it for
you once. The portion you attribute to me was not said by me. No headers
were forged. I deny nothing. Your inability to properly comprehend the
postings is sad, really. The truth is in the acrhives and it is up for
anyone reading to make a decision as to who said what. Why would I try to
deny something that is recorded for posterity? Sadly, you are so far into
this you cannot admit you were wrong. Yes the truth is out there.

No, you stated your concurrence with it. If you did not agree with
the post then why did you say that you did?

Nope, I made NO comment at all. I posted two links. Perhaps you can get
somone to interpret it for you. I do want to thank you though, you've been
giving me a few laugns these past few hours.