Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Socket/swtich boxes - Plaster removal.

In article .com,
sm_jamieson wrote:
150 points? What is this a mansion? How can you have 150
sockets/switches?

Must be a mansion of some sort (or a factory).
I'd love to know the plastering costs for a building that size.
Simon.

I'd say the 5 aerial points gives a clue - could be just a three bedroom
house with an aerial point in each room. Or even two bedroom if you
include the kitchen.

If going for a re-wire you can never have too many sockets - two doubles
on every wall is my minimum. Add in a few for where the demand is heavy -
kitchen and near Hi-Fi etc and you're at his figure.

--
*Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.