Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Socket/swtich boxes - Plaster removal.

On 18 Feb, 23:56, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Yaz wrote:
I havce had some awful plasterers who had plastered over all my
sockets and switches. I have my Electrician comming in this week for
2nd fixing and I need to to cut out the holes square and neat. Are
there any spcial ways in which to do this neatly and squsre without
over damaginf the surrounding plaster? Not no stud walls all solid
brick. I have to do this to about a 150 points and need some easy
and neat manner . Dont mind buying some reasonable tool etc?

150 points? What is this a mansion? How can you have 150 sockets/switches?

Must be a mansion of some sort (or a factory).
I'd love to know the plastering costs for a building that size.
Simon.

Stanley knife works well, buy plenty of new blades.

--
Dave
The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk