Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default They did it again!

Remember the Susan B Anthony and Sacajawea coins? Well the dumb *&)s
did it again. I just got some of the new dollar coins and again they
are almost identical in size to a quarter. Close enough that you have
to look to be sure. Seems to me the idiots were puzzled when people
didn't use the old dollar coins. They didn't listen apparently when
told that the major objection was the size, too close to a quarter.

Ah well, never underestimate the stupidity of beuracracy!

Harry K