Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Dobony Mike Dobony is offline

Default Amazing Shrinking Doorway!

We recently moved into a '96 mobile home and have developed an interesting
problem. The storm door opening is narrowing at the bottom. The frame
doesn't seem to have moved (there is a metal threshold between the door
frame sides), but now the door is too small for the opening. The storm door
frame is tight to the wooden frame. We have been in the trailer since early
November and have not had a problem. We have been having generally warm
weather (above freezing), but recently had near zero temps lately and are in
a warming spell again, up to 50 today. Any ideas would be welcomed!

Mike D.