Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default fitting spotlights in bathroom

ammy wrote:

Hi all, I have just purchsed a set of spotlights for the bathroom, i
took the existing ones out and replaced the lights but the old ones had
transformers, the new set do not need transformers, so how do i link the
wires from the mains, the switch and the bulbs??? please help?

I don't' know what country you're in how ever,
here, the WHITE wire goes to the white wire in
the light, the Black wire goes to one pole of the
switch, and the other side of the switch should go
to the black wire of the light.
green wire if you have one, will connect to the shield
or case of the light which should be metal.
I would assume that you use the same wires that were feeding
the transformer.
but then again, i don't know the country you're from.
here we use 120 volts in the home (USA).

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5