Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default mahogany for cutting board?

Sun, Feb 18, 2007, 11:09pm (EST+5) (Edwin*Pawlowski) did
posted:
http://www.lumberpost.com/ArticleID-105.htm
http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/wis30.pdf

Ah Hell, I was willing to either let him think I was lying, or make
him look it up himself. But, seeing as you've spoiled that, here's one
for him. ONE I said, there's more.
http://www.cds.ed.cr/teachers/harmon/page50.html

A few years back I read about a couple in Mexico touring - with a
chainsaw - why the story didn't say. Anyway, they found a fresh stump
alongside the road, and proceeded to apply their chainsaw to it. They
consequently sufferred severe reaction, and were fortunately gotten to a
hospital and treated. The story said that if they hadn't gotten
treatment they probably would have died. I guess the moral of the this
is, work "can" kill you.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small