Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default cat urine under deck

J.A. Michel wrote:

Get yourself a good .22 rifle and start dropping the sonsabitches. A
Marlin 60 or 10/22 Ruger would be perfect.
Then figure out what to do about the stench.

About three years ago, a Michigan state legislator proposed a bill for an
"open hunting season" on feral cats.

About the same time, the NRA had its annual convention in Houston. Appearing
at the convention's Glock booth was R. Lee Emery of "Full Metal Jacket"
fame. ( http://www.rleeermey.com/ )

I mentioned the proposed legislation to Lee then told him I was putting
together a Celebrity Cat-Call tape. Would he be interested in saying the
line: "Here, kitty-kitty" for the tape?

He looked up from his autographing, stared at me for a moment, and said:
"That is the most ****ed-up idea I have EVER heard."

Oh well.