Posted to alt.machines.cnc,alt.parenting.spanking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism,alt.aol.tricks
John Scheldroup John Scheldroup is offline

Default Harley

"Cliff" wrote in message oups.com...
Correction:

I have lived & worked in York and was fired from my job & kicked out
of town due to my pedophiliac tendencies.

It is tough being a godless liberal with very low moral standards
these days, but somebody needs to do it. g

--

Well Bill if that's your name, I gotta give you credit
for this, when you find yourself cornered, your as slippery

Later,
John