Posted to uk.d-i-y
Shay Shay is offline

Default Socket/swtich boxes - Plaster removal.

On 18 Feb, 22:09, "Yaz" wrote:
I havce had some awful plasterers who had plastered over all my sockets and
switches. I have my Electrician comming in this week for 2nd fixing and I
need to to cut out the holes square and neat. Are there any spcial ways in
which to do this neatly and squsre without over damaginf the surrounding
plaster? Not no stud walls all solid brick. I have to do this to about a
150 points and need some easy and neat manner . Dont mind buying some
reasonable tool etc?

Any advice.

Yaz

Sounds like a nightmare... its happen to me a few times.. hopefully
your cables are OK and not sliced.

I used a PlasterBoard saw, a light hammer and small chisel...
http://www.justoffbase.co.uk/T-Mans-...9&category=450
Takes time.. just be careful of your cables.

Shay