Richard Ferguson

Default wtb replacement 36v fork lift battery

Call your local industrial battery supplier. They might be able to come
up with a weak but usable battery that they took out of a truck that
gets used 8 hours a day. I assume that you would not use the forktruck
more than minutes per day. They could probably look up the battery size
out of a book.

Remember that the weight of the battery is part of the counterweight,
and if you install a smaller battery you may need to add more
counterweight to keep the same lift capacity.

Richard

William Danielson wrote:

I might buy a used electric fork lift at a good price, but it needs a
battery. Can anyone suggest a supplier of affordable replacement 36v
forklift batteries?

I need to keep the price of the replacement battery cheap or else I
cannot afford the deal and will just keep renting lifts when I need
one. A rebuilt or used one in good shape would be fine. The lift is a:

Allis Chalmers 5000lb fork lift, model ACE50FB, s/n AJP517191

Here is the ebay add about it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug Danielson