larry g

Default Strangest first project.

Well RJ I gotta say that was also probably one of my first powered projects.
I had built some coaster cars before but a subscription to Popular Mechanics
and finding the jig saw project you describe led me to build this saw also.
I ran across the saw head and blade a few years ago in dad shop, but it was
quite rusted.. I also am a year north of 50. I didn't do the worm thing
though as I don't fish.
lg
no neat sig line

RJ wrote
I'm 51 and I haven't stopped building things since that first worm
shocker/saw. I chuckle out loud every time I happen to think about that
thing.

Anyone else brave enough to share THEIR first project?

RJ
--
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me, instead of

you."