Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Neil J. Harris Neil J. Harris is offline

Default LF component level service information for HP54201D (DSO)

Hi,
Unfortunately I can't help but I used to use one in the '80s because
no-one else could drive it.
It was part of my on-site kit and was usually set to 110v mains as
British Coal and British Steel etc. didn't like 240v extension leads
around.
I went to get it one day and found it all neatly put away in its
carrying case something I could never be bothered to do.
I set it to 240v and switched on - no joy.
You can probably guess what had happened, but no-one owned up
They wanted 1200 UKPounds to replace the transformer so it never got
repaired.
It was still in the cupboard when I left I don't know what happened to
it, the place has been knocked down for years now...

this tok ages to spel check perhaps i shouldn't have gon down the pup in
the middle of writing it...
I am searching for component level service information on the HP54201D
"Digitizing Oscilloscope".

--
Neil J. Harris