Posted to alt.home.repair
jackson jackson is offline

Default Question about septic systems

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
Our old washer used 55 gal per load. The new one 14. So you decide, is
this a difference or not?

--
Steve Barker

Be sure that you are not comparing "capacity" with use per load. Also, any
newer appliance will be more effecient in use of any type, except in
longevity!, but the thought of the the new HE washers using less water per
load as compared to a new non-HE machine, well that's a bit over rated.

Just sayin...

"jackson" wrote in message
. ..
Not to throw anyone under the bus but my research concluded those "high
efficency" front loading washers really do not use that much less water
per load. I think the HE only refers to energy use, not sure though
since I have not researched that aspect of it, only the water usage.