Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Peanut Butter Recall

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I know it's not home repair.

Close call. A bit too close, for me, for sure.

Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid.

I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a
year, and not known what happened. Got to keep up with the news.

I had one jar W-M "Great Value" PB,had eaten part of it before(wondered
why
I kept getting loose bowels) and last week got really sick,symptoms were
like a kidney infection.
Urine test did not show any bacterial infection,though.Now I'm on Keflex
antibiotic for a week.

I will say Imodium AD works REALLY WELL;stopped me up for 3 days.

Chuckle- BTDT (or should I say, BTDDT?) Just had a bout myself, not from
peanut butter, but from a bottle of fruit-flavored water sweetened with that
Splenda crap. Meant to buy plain, didn't even occur to me the machine had
anything else in it, didn't bend down far enough to read the bottle label
through the glass on the front of the machine. I appear to be in the 'small
percentage' of people who experience bad side effects from the stuff.
Nothing like Pepto Bismol for an early breakfast around 0300 the next day.
It worked, after the second dose, but now things are too far the other
direction.

I guess this is good practice for that roto-rooter test the doc has been
nagging me to have........

aem sends...