Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Peanut Butter Recall

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I know it's not home repair.

Close call. A bit too close, for me, for sure.

Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid.

I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a
year, and not known what happened. Got to keep up with the news.

I had one jar W-M "Great Value" PB,had eaten part of it before(wondered why
I kept getting loose bowels) and last week got really sick,symptoms were
like a kidney infection.
Urine test did not show any bacterial infection,though.Now I'm on Keflex
antibiotic for a week.

I will say Imodium AD works REALLY WELL;stopped me up for 3 days.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik