Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael B Michael B is offline

Default Question about septic systems

Yep, combined sewer systems are going to be eliminated
a little at a time, and it's gonna be seriously costly.
The old systems were designed to collect stormwater and
sewage, many newer ones have simply gone into disrepair
and have become combined delivery lines.

On Feb 17, 1:47 pm, " wrote:

the trouble here is that during heavy rains floods the leaky lines see
manhoile covers fly in air, sewage all over streets and into streams
and rivers. its a real safety hazard, I saw a articlke statiung that
the 10 year cost locally is in the billions, sewage rates are rising.
MTSA my sewer company replaced the main line on our street, it was
all roots