Posted to rec.woodworking
Life_Is_Good_In_Austin Life_Is_Good_In_Austin is offline

Default Cut my workmate front panel in 2

On Feb 17, 10:52 am, Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 05:53:08 -0500, J. Clarke
wrote:

On 16 Feb 2007 19:45:36 -0800, "Life_Is_Good_In_Austin"
wrote:

On Feb 16, 6:51 pm, Nova wrote:
Life_Is_Good_In_Austin wrote:
It probably won't help to know your in good company. From the golden
ages of rec.woodworking's past...