Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Pulling wire in the walls

In article , "Eigenvector" wrote:

You know that's NOT what you said when I asked a similar question back a
ways. Google "Saving Romex" and I see you name with a response, very
helpful response too, and I see your response here and it's (in my mind)
totally at odds with what you said some 6 months ago. What gives?

Call a recycler and ask how much they're paying per pound for clean copper
wire.

12ga copper is about 0.02 pounds per foot. Do the math.

--
Regards,