Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Peanut Butter Recall

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:11:10 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I know it's not home repair.

Close call. A bit too close, for me, for sure.

Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid.

I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a
year, and not known what happened. Got to keep up with the news.

I had 4 jars - all with 2111 on them. I'm currently peanutbutterless.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy