Backlash

Default wtb replacement 36v fork lift battery

A place I worked 20 years ago had Allis Chalmer 5000 lb trucks, and the
electrician stayed inside the electrical panels on them just about all the
time, repairing or replacing something constantly, it seemed. Something
about the plugging circuits, if I remember correctly. We used box clamps on
the units, and the hose reels and hoses kept ME busy with leaks. We went to
CAT units, and things went much better. Take this for what it's worth to
you.

RJ

--
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me, instead of you."

"William Danielson" wrote in message
m...
I might buy a used electric fork lift at a good price, but it needs a
battery. Can anyone suggest a supplier of affordable replacement 36v
forklift batteries?

I need to keep the price of the replacement battery cheap or else I
cannot afford the deal and will just keep renting lifts when I need
one. A rebuilt or used one in good shape would be fine. The lift is a:

Allis Chalmers 5000lb fork lift, model ACE50FB, s/n AJP517191

Here is the ebay add about it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug Danielson