Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] moskowa1@yahoo.com is offline

Default European hinge help needed

I have 17 yr old Techline furniture that was put together with the
European hinges. These are small and the door hinge fits into a 25 mm
diameter hole. The mounting plate is broken and I am having a hard
time replacing it. Cabinetparts.com thought it was a Hettich hinge -
having seen it but I am having trouble finding the replacement on the
Hettich site. Perhaps not a Hettich - there is a circle with a
triangle in it - does anyone know if that relates to some other
brand? THere are numbers, probably production numbers on the
mounting plate - 4176/77 and also 114. I am looking for replacement
hinge or just the mounting part. Can someone suggest some options? I
do not want to drill a larger hole in the door for a standard 35mm
hinge

alan