Posted to alt.home.repair
Della T Della T is offline

Default CO gas from broiler

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Joe, yours was a great idea. Yet it seems like I only have one
regulator for the entire stove/oven/broiler. I haven't yet been able to
set aside the time to wait to a gas company employee to come out and
check for another means of adjustment. I will soon.

Big_Jake, I don't need to broil anything for 30 minutes. I rarely broil
at all. But I don't like the idea of an appliance that could
surreptitiously hurt me. Even worse would be the situation in which I
give this stove away, and it hurts someone else who doesn't have a CO
detector.

Della