Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default Painting a stairway. What's it worth? Pics included.

Maybe I'm duped but I'll guess She gets a good deal if You decide to
do it..Might want to tell Her to beware what paint She uses on the
steps,,something non-slip like is used on floors maybe..You'd hate to
lose a good "zipper-fixer".g Maybe buy the zipper fixer some grippy
slippers!

Hi dean, don't know what you mean by duped. I guess she gets a good
deal if I take it because it is hard to hire a painter around here
apparently.

I have not pressed her on her plans for the floor since she seems to
know what she want but now that you mention it to me I will mention to
her.