Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM DaveM is offline

Default TEK 465 Scope - Power Supply Voltages

wrote in message
I left my 465 on for a few days and now there is no trace. All voltages are
correct except 2KV, 95V and 32V Unreg. The 32V blows the .25 amp fuse. Any
suggestions?
Thank you,
Dale

I'm looking at the 465 and the 465B manual, and I don't see any of these low
voltage supplies. The only unregulated outputs are +120V and the unregulated
source for the +55V regulated output (actually +78V) and +15V unregulated. .
There is a +110 regulated output, but no 95V output.
Which version of the 465 do you have? (465/465A/465B)
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.