Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default If this is global warming...

In article , "George" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
et...
In article , Bob Schmall
wrote:

Send that one to the Bush Administration, which has been quashing
science that disagrees with its ideological position. See
Scientific American's recent editorial--sorry I no longer have the
issue. DAGS.

Scientific American hasn't been a credible publication for a long time. Pretty
much ever since John Rennie took over as editor, their selection of what to
publish has been obviously driven far more by a leftist political agenda than
by any scientific considerations.

My subscription lapsed and was never renewed for that reason.

Same here exactly. I returned their renewal notice to them, accompanied by a
note explaining that as long as Rennie was editor, I would not be renewing.

Another
magazine you don't want to subscribe to is Smithsonian. Good, but they sell
their list to every leftist cause out there.

Yep -- noticed the same thing there too. My subscription to Smithsonian lasted
only a single year, for precisely that reason.

--
Regards,