Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default If this is global warming...

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:31:34 +0000 (UTC), Bruce Barnett
wrote:

J. Clarke writes:

Between 1999 and 2001 the EPA published 37 issues of Global Change Research News.

And since then?

Is that a peer reviewed journal? I'm sorry, but personally I don't
give a damn of the government decided to quit spending money on an
agency newsletter.

Their newsletter is not a peer reviewed journal. It is an account to
the US people on how they spent our $20 million.

Apparently the EPA can waste $20 million a year and you are perfectly
happy about that. I am not.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how deciding not to waste money
publishing a newsletter constitutes "wasting $20 million a year".