Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher Ashton Crusher is offline

Default Slab leak in the desert

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:52:10 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

I would think it's easier to just fix the break. You can rent a
concrete saw and saw out a hunk of concrete and bust it with a sledge
after you saw it.

Not if the tubing is corroding. Next week you have another leak two feet
away. Fix that and you get another leak four feet away. Run new lines and
be done with it.

Sure, if you are dealing with that kind of piping. I was talking
about the typical copper pipe systems we have out here in the west.
These kinds of leaks are very rare and usually caused by a
construction defect of some kind.