Posted to rec.woodworking
Phil Anderson Phil Anderson is offline

Default Tools - Buying from eeebaaaay

It's called "Fee Avoidance." It doesn't really bother me. I just figure
total cost, decide if that is what I am willing to pay and go for it. The
downside is in the terms of the auction. Many will say, "Refunds gladly
given, buyer to pay shipping both ways." Well, in that case, not such a
good deal. Still, if it is a common, name brand, you may be able to
exchange a defective chisel, or whatever, locally.

--

Best Regards,
Phil

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
"Chisel--Buy now for $1.99. Shipping $29.00"

Why do I even bother looking?

Joe