Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Hot Tub suggestions

"Renster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Folks,

Forgive me if this is an inappropriate group for this, but a search on
deja seemed to list this group a few times for this kinda thread....

We're looking to get a hot tub, and really want one to seat 4 people.
However, as far as I can tell, most 4+ seaters are around the 200cm x
200cm mark. Can anyone suggest a make and model that seats 4 (or
more!) where at least one of these dimensions is a bit lower, say 200
x 160?

Thanks

Steve

Sorry this is in Imperial, but I have an eight footer and a seven footer.
The seven footer is great for two people. The seven is adequate for four,
and less to heat.

You can stack people in there, and people can sit on other's laps. But the
point is to get in there and relax and stretch out, and not all be scrunched
up like eight people in a phone booth.

Steve