Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default SquareTrade

bz wrote:

Ebay marketplace vendor "ABC" sells a product. A few days after
receiving the product, consumer gets email from vendor "ABC" saying
"...have we got a idea for you." Methinks "SquareTrade" has a deal
with multiple marketplace vendors on ebay.

So ebay appears to be a spammer supporter. [unless you checked a little
'spam me for free' box when you joined ebay or when you bought from vendor
"ABC".{you should NOT have to UNCHECK any boxes, they should default to 'do
NOT spam me' and require an affirmative action on your part to check them}]

In which alternate reality do you reside?