Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Schmall Bob Schmall is offline

Default If this is global warming...

Leon wrote:
"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
As someone who makes his living using, in part, computer simulations I
can also tell you that one of the other things no one has touched on
here
yet is the absolute uncertainty of the validity of the models being
used.
Absolutely correct.

The models do not use enough of the correct data that actually caused
weather changes to be accurate.
The average person can guess as accurately as the models.

There's some truth to that. Since weather tends to be chaotic, predictions
more than 2 days out are risky. But remember, we're talking climate here,
not weather. Climate can be scientifically codified.

Do you believe that weather and climate do not affect each other?

Yes, I do. Weather is transitory, climate is long-term.