Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy & Carol Andy & Carol is offline

Default Septic Systems

"Andy & Carol" wrote in message
Do these products made to clean, and produce bacterial action,
actually work to keep the tanks working, and system clean.
I had to start using more water, and detergents do to a family member
added to our home. Do to incontinance, various bleaches and ammonia,
had to be used in order to control order on clothes.

The system is starting to get slugguish, will anything help?

Thanks, everbody for you help, I got my brother to take
over the washing duties for now, he is on a public system.
We are going to wash our the clothes in the laundrmat. until
i can get it going. I must have 2ft of snow in the yard, with an ice crust.
The tank is working, but it is slow.

I put Roebic septic cleaner in the tank last night, I will post
back to tell you if it helped!
Thanks again!
Andy