Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default I can't believe what I heard today...

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message

Well that's better than opting out of all coverage. State Farm just
announced that, because of the untenable legal environment in
Mississippi, they will write no new policies. Started out just no
policies south of Interstate 10, but as of two days ago, statewide.

IMHO insurance companies should not be able to pick and choose their areas
of coverage and change in a moments notice. We had the same happen here in
2001 when Houston flooded.
The insurance companies love to lobby to make some insurance mandatory but
other insurance unavailable if it does not suit them.
Unlike most companies, it is extremely rare for an insurance company to not
show a yearly profit.