Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Razor blades - extortion or what?

In article , Geronimo W.
Christ Esq writes

Wilkinson Sword used to do blades that had a little spring loaded
plastic/cardboard tab. Pressing it on the top part of the blade assembly
moved it in between the blades themselves, and pushed all the gunk out,
leaving a nice clean blade. I've not been able to find them since.

I use Schick Slim Twin II sensitive disposables, dual blade, brought in
from the US, and they have that little cleaning tab. The razors are
light green plastic with a darker green rubbery coating on the handle.

Recently, though, I've seen the exact same razors sold in this country
under the Wilkinson Sword brand, so they are available here.